Friday 3 December 2010

Winter...

It's proving a bit difficult to get out and take photos at the moment! The main roads are clear, but it's a struggle to get to them. I had a couple of trips out earlier in the week to check conditions, but it's impossible to get anywhere near the crags.


Here's the view outside Savage Photography Global HQ at the moment:



 This is the thermometer on the outside of the living room window:



 There is a cornice of jagged death directly above the front door:


I've been wearing my B3 plastic Koflachs all week, so at least my feet have been warm.




As soon as the roads have cleared up a bit, I'll be out in the snow taking photos, so check the blog for those pictures soon.
In the meantime, I'll be spending some time urban skiing as there are some steep hills around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment